Track Your Order
• Parts & Accessories
Reconditioned & DEMO
Off Road Lighting
Siren & Switch Panels
WHELEN Electronic Back-Up Alarms
Click to enlarge image(s)
These rugged alarms are built to resist tough environmental conditions and have passed a one million cycle test. The electronics are sealed in urethane for maximum protection.
• Glass filled nylon housing.
• Encapsulated solid-state electronics.
• Steam cleanable, pressure washable.
• Mountable horizontally or verticle.
• Field proven reliability accounts for the popularity and demand for Whelen Electronic Back-up Alarms.
• Meets OSHA, Bureau of Mines, and all State regulations.
• One year warranty.
PIEZO BACK-UP ALARMS
• The Whelen Piezo back-up alarms offer the sound level output you most often require at an economical price.
• Easy to install with years of field tested proven reliability.
• 97dB +/-4dB (A) @ 4’, as specified in SAE J994 (March, 1985)
• 12/24 VDC.
• 2-3/4" (69mm) H x 1-1/2" (38mm) D x 4" (102mm) W.
• -22° F ( -30°C) - 131°F (55° C).
Add to Cart
Submit a Review...
For security purposes, we ask that you enter the security code that is shown in the graphic. Please enter the code exactly as it is shown in the graphic.
Service & Repairs
Events & News
Sterlmar.ca is owned and operated by Sterlmar Equipment
Copyright © 2007 Sterlmar Equipment