WHELEN RB6 Rota-Beam Rotating Amber Halogen Beacon, Perm. Mount
Click to enlarge image(s)
Rota-Beam RB6 is a versatile, mid-sized beacon, perfect for utility, maintenance, fire and rescue applications. Its straightforward relampable design is easy to install and easy to service.
In 1956 Whelen introduced the popular Rota-Beam Rotating Beacon. RB6 continues this tradition with superior performance and reliability. This mid-size beacon is great for many utility, maintenance, fire and rescue applications.
• Single parabolic reflector beacon, 150 RPM produces 150 FPM.
• Sturdy, lightweight construction.
• Tall and wide profile.
• Unique motor assembly with precision double roller ball bearings provides superior performance with less friction, minimal noise and ultimate reliability.
• New parabolic reflectors, designed by computer sterolithography, have dramatically increased light intensities with greater optic spread.
• 3 year warranty on motor assembly.
• Class 1, SAE Certified (amber).
• Polycarbonate domes are sealed to base with weather resistant "O" ring gasket.
• Non-corroding bases offers both 1" NPT pipe mount and concealed permanent flat mount in same unit. No additional flanges or mounting collars are required. (Also available with magnetic mount and cig plug. Contact us to order.)
• Straightforward relampable design is easy to install and easy to service.