WHELEN EDGE 9M Series Amber Lightbar
Includes 49 3/4" bar with one power supply, four corner strobes and 2 rear work lights. Contact us to custom order a lightbar.
Click to enlarge image(s)
• Available in four, six, eight, ten or twelve strobe versions
• 9M features modular construction "snap-in/lock-in" components for ease of service and exchange or upgrade.
• New ScanLock™ flash pattern control is available, along with a wide choice of Traffic Advisor models.
• Classic Edge® proportions with straightforward, modular construction for changes, upgrades or service.
• Models include 4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 strobe lightheads plus up to ten secondary warning, halogen or LED modules.
• Optional, built-in Traffic Advisor™ in strobe, halogen or LED versions.
• Lamp modules and slide-in lenses are of equal size and can be placed anywhere in the lightbar.
• End caps with clear lenses and colored inner filters allow individual color selection. Colored filters can also be used on duplex light modules.
• Available with ScanLock™ flash pattern control that lets you toggle through nine strobe flash patterns and lock in the pattern you select.
• Selected pattern is stored in non-volatile memory until you decide to change
• ScanLock also controls six halogen or sixteen LED patterns.
• Most options are available in kit form, field-upgradeable by distributor, installer or user.
• Mini 9M lightbar available in four, six or eight strobe versions.
• Permanent mount available with a wide variety of options.
• All models meet or exceed Class 1, SAE Certification.
Passenger side, 15’ external cable harness includes two (8 gauge) power cables to the battery, and sixteen low power (22 gauge) function wires for connection to the customer supplied Switch Control. These low power function wires need less than 1/2 an amp to operate, allow for simple operational independence of each light bar control function, and make wiring a snap!
• Driver side cable exit with 25’ power cable available.
• Three standard lengths: 44 3/8", 49 3/4" and 55". (Contact us to order other that 49 3/4" or for custom lengths.)
• Low current switching: 5 amps
• Output switching control lines: 6
• Outlets per power supply: 4
• Maximum power supplies per bar: 3
• Input power per power supply: 75 watts
• Output power per power supply: 60 watts
• Energy per outlet (all lamps connected): 15 watts
• Input voltage:12/24 VDC
• Input current per power supply: 6 amps
• Maximum number of strobes: 12
• Strobe flash patterns: CometFlash, DoubleFlash, TripleFlash, Rapid Rate, Action Flash, Modu Flash, Micro Burst II, Long Burst Flash, Action Scan