Federal Signal’s Wireless VisiBeam® is a combination wireless remote control and powerful halogen searchlight which produces a clear, even light beam that is superior to others in the market today. The high polished reflector design combined with the durable polycarbonate dome, together create an extremely powerful halogen searchlight. Its heavy duty, rugged construction and industry standard beacon mounting holes make the Wireless VisiBeam the right product for a variety of applications.
The graduated start of the Wireless Visibeam enables pinpoint light beam placement. The light can be placed exactly where it is needed most with continuous 360-degree horizontal and 140-degree vertical adjustment. For easy lamp replacement, the searchlight utilizes a standard 100-watt, H3 bulb (12 volt model) or 65-watt, H3 bulb (24volt).
The ergonomically designed controller fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. The buttons on the controller are large enough to be operated while wearing gloves. The belt clip design built into the wireless controller makes for easy storage on an operator’s belt or vehicle’s sun visor. In addition, up to four transmitters can be programmed to operate one light making it possible for multiple users to operate the same light with their individual controller. For optimum security, the Wireless VisiBeam was designed with advanced wireless technology containing an infinite number of key lock codes.
The Wireless VisiBeam controller uses two standard AA batteries, which last on average two years and is designed with a 20 second time-out feature. The time-out feature automatically shuts off the controller after 20 seconds of unintentional transmit time in order to conserve the life of the batteries. All Wireless VisiBeam models are shipped with an assigned controller and are FCC approved.
• Ergonomically designed wireless controller that operates at over 100-feet.
• Controller fits comfortably in the palm of your hand; can be operated while wearing gloves.
• Up to four transmitters can be programmed to operate with one searchlight.
• Continuous 360˚ horizontal rotation with 140˚ vertical adjustment.
• Advance wireless technology that allows for an infinite number of keylock codes for proven security.
• "Graduated Start" enables pinpoint placement of the light beam.
• Permanent mount. (Magnetic Mount (620201) with lighter plug also available.)
• Transmitter uses two standard AA batteries (not included).
• Belt clip design to store controller when not in use.
• 12 VDC
• 7.8 amp
• 100 watts
• 433.90 mHz operating frequency
• 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)
• 6.5 in (16.5 cm) H x 6.5 in (16.5 cm) D
• 24VDC, 2.7 amp, 65 watts, Permanent Mount (620202) available