295SL Series Siren is an economically priced, 100 watt output, six function siren plus radio repeat and public address, with “hands-free” operation. (Replaces 295HF100 and WS2100.)
• Full (six) function siren, with radio repeat and public address, and heavy-duty microphone.
• Up to two 100 watt speakers.
• In "Hands Free" mode, the siren will be in "standby" mode awaiting instructions. You can turn the siren On, activate WAIL, YELP or PIERCER TONES and turn the unit Off from the horn ring. No more eyes off the road while fumbling for the siren controls with one hand!
• Amplifiers are microprocessor controlled and rated for 100 watts output.
• Standard features include Radio Rebroadcast, Public Address, Manual, Wail, Yelp, Airhorn, and Piercer tones.
• PTT (Push To Talk) switch on unidirectional microphone over-rides all siren functions.
• All siren functions are backlit in a soft, non-glare green for ease of nighttime visibility.
• Contemporary styling complements most Whelen power controls and Traffic Advisor Control Consoles for proper aesthetic stacking.
• An adjustable bail bracket allows mounting in a variety of positions. Each model is mounted on a slide out chassis with an integral quick disconnect plug for ease of maintenance or replacement.
• Two different real time diagnostic tests include: Continuous dynamic testing during normal siren operations and a unique silent test while in the "Radio" mode with the "Manual" button depressed. During either operation, one or both red LED lamps will extinguish instantly upon sensing a siren or speaker(s) malfunction. Si-Test® instantly assures you of proper warning capability and two speaker operation for high risk situations. It also eliminates the need for annoying siren "blasts" during vehicle inspections or shift changes. Only Whelen offers this "silent" testing, day or night.
• "Hands Free" operation. Turn On/Off and access all three siren tones without removing hands from the steering wheel.
• Combination On/Off and horn ring transfer switch.
• Prewired uni-directional microphone.
• Adjustable microphone and radio repeat volume controls.
• Adjustable intensity backlighting.
• Solid State over/under voltage shutdown and output short circuit protection.
• Input polarity protection.
• External spade-type fuse.
• Adjustable bail bracket allows mounting of unit in a variety of positions.
• Activate siren tones via "Aux. Enable" input (slide switch, power controls, or relay-to-ground connection).
• Locking quick disconnect plug for ease of service or replacement.
• Meets/exceeds Class A requirements of SAE, AMECA, KKK1822 and California Title XIII specifications.
• Operates one or two 100 watt siren speakers.
• 2-1/2" (6.4 cm) H x 6-1/16" (15.4 cm) W x 6-1/8" (15.6 cm) D.